Clean Air Leeds wants to work with businesses across Leeds to help realise our ambition for cleaner air in Leeds.
By working together we can protect the health of the people of Leeds and make a big difference to the quality of air in our city.
Make a pledge
We’re asking businesses to pledge their commitment to tackling air pollution and join us and other businesses across the city who have already pledged their support to make a change. You can support the campaign through a range of actions;
- Raising the profile of air quality through staff briefings and policy
- Provide our city centre walking maps to staff and visitors
The Built Environment
- Reducing gas consumption and reducing generator usage
- Take part in local monitoring
- Promoting walking and cycling to staff and visitors - you can find out more information at Love To Ride.
- Sign up to the ECO Stars fleet recognition scheme
- Consider OLEV grants for workplace electric vehicle charge points
- Reducing deliveries to the office and improving vehicle emissions
- Implement a ‘no engine idling’ policy
Did you know you could also join the Travel Plan Network to offer your employees rewards and benefits for traveling sustainably.
Any business in the city can take part in the council’s annual travel to work survey, which takes place every Spring. The survey can help your business, and the council monitor travel behaviour of your employees. To take part or find out more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.